This document is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there underas applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes underapplicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not requireany physical or digital signatures.
User Agreement:Your use of www.WajidsonsIndia.com and all the web-pages, hyper-links, tools and services providedthere under (hereinafter referred to as "the Website" which expression shall include and successor orreplacement website) is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website("User Agreement"). This User Agreement shall come into effect upon your each visit or usage of theWebsite or upon your registration or upon you providing any information on the Website. In this UserAgreement, you are contracting with Royal De Wajidsons, Wajid Nagar, PB 600 Moradabad - 244001,India, hereinafter referred to as "the Platform" which expression unless the context otherwise requireshall mean and include its successors, liquidators and assigns.
For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User / Visitor and wherever the context sorequire 'You' shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of theWebsite by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website asRegistered User using the computer systems of the Website or who has used the Website withoutbecoming a Registered User, and, in both the cases, accepted this electronic version / electronic recordof the User Agreement. A Registered User has allocated himself a unique identification user name ("UserID" and "Password") to become Registered User. The term and expression You shall unless the contextotherwise require shall and include your legal heir, receivers, successors, liquidators and permittedassigns.
As a Registered User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding uponyour 'acceptance'. 'Acceptance' shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on 'check box' and /or on the 'continue button' and/or or any affirmative action as provided on the registration page orusing or accessing the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and passwordincluding that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or itssubsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website as permitted on the Website or generally usingthe Website in any manner, with or without using Your User ID and Password. If you do not agree orare not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not click onthe "check box" and on the "continue" button or any other button and do not seek to obtain access toor otherwise use the Website.
Amendments to the User Agreement: The Platform may amend this User Agreement at any time byposting a revised version on the Website. The revised version will be effective at the time Platform postsit on the Website. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms andconditions contained in this User Agreement.
1.. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles.You are solely responsible for Your Information, and the Platform and the Website act only as a passiveconduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. You shall not host, display,upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information oritem that: (i) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to; (ii) is grosslyharmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive ofanother's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouragingmoney laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfullythreatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women"within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; (iv) harm minorsin any way; (v) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party'strade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeitor stolen items; (vi) violates any law for the time being in force; (vii ) deceives or misleads the addressee/of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission ofany cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (xi) shallnot be false, inaccurate or misleading; (xii) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, tradeor attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under theprovisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. (xiii) shall notcreate liability for Platform or cause Platform to lose or disrupt (in whole or in part) the services of ourservice providers or other suppliers; and. (xiv) shall not link directly or indirectly to or includedescriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under the User Agreement or any otherapplicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act,1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, the Indian PenalCode, 1860, Information Technology Act 2000 as amended time to time and rules there under. Pleasenote that in accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules 2011, in caseof non-compliance with rules and regulations, User Agreement and/or any policies contained or referredto herein for access or usage of an intermediary computer resource, the Platform has the right toimmediately terminate the access or usage rights of the users to the computer resource of intermediaryand remove non-compliant information. This right is in addition to all other rights and remediesavailable to the Platform against You either in this User Agreement or any policy contained herein, inany applicable law or under torts.
2. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the InformationTechnology Act, 2000 and rules there-under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also allapplicable laws, rules and regulations and International laws (including without limitation all direct andindirect tax laws and all local, entry or usage related tax laws) regarding your use of our service and yourlisting, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engagein any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable lawincluding exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensurethat if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as definedin the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject tothe provisions of the Arts and Antiquities Act, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer atany place outside India.
Platform for Communication: The Website is only a venue where users may meet and interact with oneanother for their transactions. Platform is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner anytransaction between two users of the Website.
Platform shall not and isnot required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
Platform does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth,marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchasedon the Website. Platform accepts no liability for any errors oromissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. If there is any objection on the content or the image of the product Royal de Wajidsons need to be informed in writing with reason of objection and then wait in writing for the reply before any legal proceedings are taken. Without the written reply from Royal de Wajidsons to your objection it will be deemed that concerned person or team at Royal de Wajidsons did not receive your written objection and hence cannot be liable for any proceedings. You as a user agree to this after you accept the use of the website. We disclaim any responsibilities on this whatsoever. Platform is only providing a platform or venue for communication and it is agreed that the contract forsale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and thebuyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with Platform nor shall Platformhave any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract, except for certain transaction supportservices as provided in various rules and policies on the Website. Platform is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delaysas a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offeredonly for a restricted time and only for the available supply. You release and indemnify Platform and/or any of its shareholders, directors, officers, personnel andrepresentatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of Your onthe Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.Platform cannot control the information provided by other users which is made available on theWebsite. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive.Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Privacy. The Platform collects, stores, processes and use Your information in accordance with Platform PrivacyPolicy. By using the Website and/ or by providing your information, you consent to the collection anduse of the information you disclose on the Website by Platform in accordance with Platform PrivacyPolicy.
1. If you breach the User Agreement or any terms or policies of the Website;
2. If your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or Platform.
Platform may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Platform reserves the rightto recover any amounts due and owing by you to Platform and to take strict legal action including butnot limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or otherproceedings against you.
3. No Warranty And Disclaimers:Platform and its suppliers, affiliates and service providers provide the Website and services on "as is"basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim anyimplied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Youexpressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.Platform, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make norepresentations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of anycontent, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the useof the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. 4. Limitation Of Liability: In no event shall Platform or its affiliates and service providers be liable for any indirect, incidental,special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damagesfor loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with theWebsite, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence or under torts or underpublic policy).Indemnity: You shall fully indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless Platform andPlatform's shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective shareholders, officers,directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys'fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the UserAgreement or any rules and policies contained herein, or your violation of any law, rules or regulationsor the rights of a third party.
General: None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnershipor agency between Youand Platform and You shall have no authority to bind Platform in any mannerwhatsoever. All theservices provided by the Platform shall be as independent contractor and on principal to principal basis.If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, suchclause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainingclauses of the User Agreement.This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and Platform withrespect to the subject matter hereof.In Platform's sole discretion, Platform may transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement,assign this Agreement or negate this Agreement without your prior express consent. However, Platformon reasonable efforts basis and if practicable may provide You with an advanceintimation of any such acts without a guarantee that this will be done 100% of the times.
Grievance Officer: In case of any dispute the decision of the Grievance Officer appointed by Royal de Wajidsons will be final and binding to you.
This User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein and any of Your usage of Website and Your dealings with Platform shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Arbitration If any dispute arises between You and Platform during Your use of the Website or Your dealing withthe Platform in relation to any activity on the Website, in connection with the validity, interpretation,implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and all the rules and policiescontained herein, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be identified by Platform. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The place ofarbitration shall be Moradabad-India. You may be obligated to pay the Arbitration fees if any.
COUPONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Disclaimers: ROYAL DE WAJIDSONS is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. ROYALDE WAJIDSONS does not guarantee that any one or more listings on www.WajidsonsIndia.com or the desiredlistings would have E-Coupon as the payment option. ROYAL DE WAJIDSONS is neitherrecommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchaseusing E-Coupon nor ROYAL DE WAJIDSONS is warranting or endorsing any product or services listedon www.WajidsonsIndia.com nor warranting or verifying or guarantying the performance or conduct. ROYAL DE WAJIDSONS shall not be liable for any lost or stolen E-Couponand E-Coupons once issued shall not be reissued. ROYAL DE WAJIDSONS makes no representation orwarranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection withany E-Coupon and shall not be responsible for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expenseor inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of E-Coupons. Limitation of Liability: Underno circumstances ROYAL DE WAJIDSONS liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement E-Coupon ofthe same nature and of the same value. These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and anydispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in India only and can be heard in Moradabad Courts only.
5. Validity: All these terms and conditions stated on this website maybe changed at any time without notice and users should request a fresh and latest terms and conditions if required. We disclaim any responsibilities if the users are not updated with the changed terms and conditions in part or fully.